Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wow! Thanks for the exposure!

What a great day it was in blog land for me today!  I woke up to a kind email from Meaghan at Urban Farm Designs.  She featured my Aqua Corner Shelf for Turquoise Tuesday on her blog.  Thanks, Meaghan!  Check out her cute blog and read about her amazing biking trips.  I'm exhausted just reading about the 47 miles she biked!

My friend Tara, over at Waterwaif, featured my Under The Sea Coasters on her blog for Tempt Me Tuesday.  Please check out Tara's blog and Etsy shop.  She makes some amazing jewelry.  I'm loving this seahorse necklace she created. 


Finally at the end of the day I get an email from SweetAnneVintage.  She featured my Cast Iron Cross in her Shabby Chic Cottage Treasury on Etsy.  Thanks so much for the exposure!

No comments:

Post a Comment