Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Should Get Up

I have a lot to do to prepare for my weekend.  I am going home to UC to get some work done for Turquoise Rollerset.  Really, it makes no sense to drive 90 minutes to paint, but yeah, it does.  You see, I have this 2.5 year old wild thing...she's busy.  She's really busy. 


She does thing like collect eggs in cosmetic bags from the refrigerator.


I really never know what's next.  She continues to surprise me freak me out with her antics.  She's quick.  She's clever.  She's hilarious.  The good thing is that at the end of the day she's knocked out.  I only wish I could fit in a toddler bed.


So this weekend she can hog the bed with her Mimi, she can drag her Mimi around begging her to swing, spray her with the hose, water the plants, etc.  Sometimes this momma needs a break. 

I found the mother load of inventory these last 2 weeks.  The back of my truck looks like the Beverly Hillbillies though...but why bring it in to only load it back up to paint it all?  Ok, this is not my truck and it's not this bad, but I'm just sayin'.  There's a lot of crap in there.



So instead of being productive I am sitting here savoring my coffee and watching Curious George while being offered a ceramic bird that the wild thing has hijacked from a vignette somewhere around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment