Monday, July 19, 2010

Around To It

Welcome everyone~


I finally got around to it...creating this blog.  It was suggested to me several months ago that I create a blog.  I don't know...I'm not a huge fan of writing and besides, who would want to read about my junking, painting, chasing of a wild afro child?  


I also finally got around to starting and opening my Etsy shop, Turquoise Rollerset.  I have been making, creating, and building treasures for months.  It seems that I fall in love with every thing I make.  The truth is we live in a 2BR apartment...how much stuff can a person have?  I decided to just jump and open the shop.  I made my first sale on Etsy 2 days ago and I felt like a kid at Christmas.  Yesterday, I made 2 sales in the afternoon and I had to call my mom because I was so excited.  I actually scared her on the phone.  Sorry momma.  The utter excitement is that this is stuff I created, not someone else's stuff.  I'm not always sure there are other people that get me...get what I see.  You know the confused face..."yeah, that's cute"...not always convincingly so. 


So welcome to my blog.  Thank you for following me and I hope at some time or another you find something at Turquoise Rollerset that you fall in love with.  I will be adding more features here as I get the hang of it.  Until then you can view my shop on Etsy by clicking the link or see my showcase of items to the right and click there. 

Farra

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogworld! How exciting about your Etsy shop - congratulations! I just love Turquoise and enjoyed browsing your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment, Kacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks good. I think you'll end up liking it. It's fun!

    I've got tutorials and how-to's on my blog for some of the simpler things, like how to create a Grab My Button and how to use twitter. Let me know if you need help with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tara. I have been tweaking it here and there between loads of laundry, sticker allocations, poopy diapers and pots of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got you bookmarked, and look forward to reading about your journey. :)Amber Kuespert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amber! Good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete