Monday, July 26, 2010

Dremel Love

I was considering purchasing a Dremel tool but I thought I wanted to try one first to see if I got the results I was looking for.  I called my dad who has every tool known to man.  He had one.  Wonderful.  Well this was the Mother of All Tools.  It wasn't a Dremel but a the giant older brother to the Dremel by Craftsman.  It only had one speed and that was Arm Removal Speed.  I was really afraid I would lose a hand, let alone try to hold the thing with one hand.

Off I went to the local hardware store and bought my very own...drumroll please...Dremel 3001.  I love this thing.  Why didn't I get one a long time ago???  I just wish they made it in pink.  Now I need some cool safety glasses.

I really got a lot of work finished this weekend.  Saturday it rained, it poured, it was ridiculous.  This was NOT good weather for painting.  I managed and got all of my painting finished on Saturday.  She was exhausted...


Wait, I mean I was exhausted. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by ILTWYD :) Your stuff on Etsy is adorable! I was really into the vintage/beach theme last year and would be this year if we werent' getting ready to move into a 1 bedroom apartment with 4 people :) Gotta get rid of all the good stuff it took me years of treasure hunting to find.
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete